My name is Michael Suttles. I’m a data scientist with a diverse background. I’ve also been an intelligence analyst, teacher, journalist, and graphic designer.
I created this site to inform and entertain. Let’s look at the world in a different way–one that is both scientific and fun.
A portion of the proceeds from this site will support the nonprofit Save All The Pets, which is using data science to save the lives of shelter animals.
Media, please contact email@example.com.
- Dr. Borbála Turcsán and Dr. Evan MacLean for their insights on the New York/Seattle study.
- Dr. Joseph Gartner for his great ideas.
- Dr. Flora Xu and David Schultz for statistics consultation.
- Seth Nesenholtz for the dog scatter plot illustration.
- James Barker, Alexandra Marcu, Craventure Media, Yonghyun Lee for their great photos.
- Logo design by Srdjan Stojicic.
- Orders fulfilled through Printful.